Thursday, February 28, 2019

Portfolio Update February 2019

The global equity market is still very much affected by the Sino-US trade relationship. Speculations that a "historic" trade deal may be reached between the two giants supported the market sentiment in February, and the market continues to recover. However many investors are still waiting for more concrete news or signs so the upward movement is kept in check.

STI rose 27.93 points, or 0.88% in the month of February, despite the not so good export data in January. My portfolio value moved up 0.78%, a touch below the index.

I accepted the tender offer and sold all my M1 shares in the month. No other trade was done in February. I opted to receive scrips for some REIT dividend, but those will be settled in next month.

Total dividend received in February amounts to S$22,440. Quite a big part of it comes from coupon payments from corporate bonds and dividends from unit trust.

Below are my top 30 share holdings as at 28 February.

1      ComfortDelGro
2      DBS
3      OCBC Bank
4      SingTel
5      SPH
6      CapitaComm Tr
7      ST Engineering
8      Frasers Comm Tr
9      Metro
10    Kep Inf Tr fKa CIT
11    SGX
12    AIMSAMP Cap Reit
13    SATS
14    Mapletree Log Tr
15    CapitaLand
16    Sing Inv & Fin
17    Sembcorp Ind
18    Keppel Corp
19    Ascendas Reit
20    Global Inv
21    YZJ Shipbldg SGD
22    Nam Lee Metal
23    United Engineers
24    Cache Log Trust
25    Nikko AM STI ETF 100
26    Tai Sin Electric
27    Ascendas-h Trust
28    Suntec Reit
29    OUE
30    Frasers Cpt Tr

4 comments:

Marysia said...

An interesting entry. I've never been able to invest my own money - I'm afraid that I may lose what I am earning before ... The more that I am introducing many changes in my company - to start with cloud solutions ( click ), I want to do an ERP system at a later time. Mma hopes that everything will work out what I have planned :)

Anonymous said...

Wah! Dividends so much?

Unknown said...

Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? And you do not know what to do. We offer the following loans;both Personal loans [secure and unsecured], Business loans [secure and unsecured] ,combination loans ,Student loans,Consolidation loans and so many others.
Company name:Mike Morris Finance Group
Company Email:Mikemorrisfinancegroup@gmail.com

Unknown said...

HOW I GOT MY LOAN BY MARY KENT
This is a change of life! i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender STEVE WILSON finally God smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender gave me 2% loan which amount is $750,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are very fast,
You can contact the loan lender via EMAIL :stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com
company website: https://stevewilsonfinancialloanfirm.weebly.com