Monday, March 3, 2014

28 February 2014

Global equity market did well in February. Good earnings from Companies reports and economic data push the indexes higher. Speech from the new Fed Head also supported the stock market.

Singapore market started weak after Lunar New Year, but recovered from the second week. Though lagging behind the regional markets, STI stayed in positive territory from then till the end of the month.

My portfolio somehow lagged behind STI this month. At the end of the month, STI rose 88.87 points, or 2.94% compared to January. My portfolio value rose only 1.74%.

I bought some Loppo Mall shares this month to boost my regular dividend income. Though some counters offered script dividend option, I decided to opt for cash this time round. Including the dividend received from UT, I received a total of S$8,000 in dividend this month.

Below are my top 30 holdings as at 28 February:

1.   SPH
2.   ComfortDelGro
3.   DBS
4.   Semb Corp
5.   OCBC Bk
6.   SP AusNet
7.   ST Engineering
8.   Starhub
9.   SGX
10. FraserComm
11. MetroHldg
12. SembMar
13. CapitaLand
14. CitySpring
15. CapitaComm
16. Nikko AM STI ETF 100
17. LippoMalls
18. Kep Corp
19. Sing Inv
20. Yangzijiang
21. Ascendasreit
22. GlobalInv
23. SATS
24. Sabana Reit
25. SIA
26. UE
27. SingTel
28. MapletreeLog
29. PanUnited
30. FrasersCT


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sanye are you still owning AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT?

Sanye ◎ 三页 said...

Hi Mansred,

Yes I still have AimsampIreit.

Sanye ◎ 三页 said...

Oh, I forgot to mentioned that I subscribed to the rights issue. This counter should re-appear in my top 30 counter list this month.

Sanye

Unknown said...

I see. I am thinking of getting some of AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT now. Any suggestions?

Sanye ◎ 三页 said...

Last Friday the counter closed at 1.31. This is the "expected price" (by some analysts) after the right issue. it won't be very wrong to get it at this price, but I would observe if the DPU drops after the right issues before I decide to get in.

Just my humble opinion.

Unknown said...

That’s a nice site you people are carrying out there.
Financial Adviser Bournemouth

Unknown said...

thanks sanye。will monitor this counter